The following lists some of the small group retreats and presentations I have offered. I would be happy to work with you to offer a customized event for your group. In-person or Zoom.
- Ignatian Spirituality: An Ecumenical Introduction
- Ignatian Spirituality for Bereaved Parents of Older Children
- Resting in God: Approaches to Prayer
- Discernment for the Local Church
- Sabbath Practices
- Women in the Bible
One-on-One Ignatian Spiritual Exercises (These can also be adapted to small groups.) In-person or Zoom.
The Full Exercises in Daily Life (26-30 Weekly Meetings)
Five, Six, or Eight Week Spiritual Exercises (Often During Lent)
And here are some of my publications! I’d be happy to speak on any of these topics, too!
- “The Accidental Leader” and Preaching Ahead of Yourself” in There’s a Woman in the Pulpit.” Skylight Paths Publishing. (2015).
- “Care for Suicide Survivors” ~ Huffington Post 4/11/2013
- “Faith-Filled Responses to Suicide” ~ Huffington Post 5/24/2013
- “Three Things That Will Help You Live in Hope” ~ Huffington Post 6/13/2014
- “On Censoring Books” ~ Cleveland Plain Dealer 9/2022 https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/2022/09/censoring-books-from-school-library-shelves-hinders-children-from-discovering-the-broader-world-mary-robin-craig.html
- “African American AP History” ~ Cleveland Plain Dealer 2/2023 https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/2023/02/all-society-benefits-if-we-say-yes-to-teaching-ap-classes-in-african-american-studies-mary-robin-craig.html