since I’ve attempted to blog with any regularity. Presumably the desire is striking me at the moment because I have far too many commitments, most of them requiring me to write a great deal, over the next few days even to consider taking time out to write for fun!
- A funeral which will take most of tomorrow
- Participation in a women’s event which will take most of Saturday
- Worship and a meeting which will take most of Sunday
- Several meetings which will consume Monday
- Another funeral on Tuesday
- An interview Wednesday afternoon and evening . . .
I’m not sure how all of the above has crammed itself into one week.
And yet, that old urge to write, long dormant, is emerging from a wintry season.
About what might I write? I wonder what would happen if I were to assign myself some topics so that I might move forward again? We shall see.